Live chat with a Christian who cares
Chatnow is part of The Internet Mission – UK charity No. 1092215
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. Chatnow reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes. The date of the latest revision will be posted at the end of this document.
3. Cookies – By using this site it is implied that you are giving your consent for cookies to be used by Chatnow to provide our web services to you. If you are not happy to consent to this then please either cease using the site and delete the cookies already placed on your computer, or change your cookie settings via your browser; your browser help function will tell you how.
4. Copyright Restrictions – All of the content on the Sites including, without limitation text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, moving images, illustrations, files, trademarks, logos, service marks, sounds, music, artwork and computer code, design, structure, selection, coordination, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content (“Content”), is owned by Chatnow, its licensors, vendors, agents or content providers. All elements of the Sites including, without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, moral rights or other intellectual property regimes. The Services and the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Sites and Services are being made available. Except as may be expressly set forth on the Sites, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from any Content. Except as may be expressly set forth on the Site, you may only view, play, print, and download Content on the Sites for your own personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. The Sites and the Content will remain the exclusive property of Chatnow or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will remove no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from material found on the Site.
5. External links – Links to third party websites, including to live chat on the NeedHim chat portal, are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave the Chatnow website, we have not reviewed all of the content of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The existence of a link to or from any organisation’s site to the Chatnow site does not imply that we endorse all the activities or views of that organisation.
6. Chat and email conversations – From time to time, we may use things from chat conversations or emails in our marketing and promotion – but when we do so we will never disclose the identifiction of the person who made the comments and will try to ensure that the general public will not be able to identify the person who made the comments from anything we publish unless we have obtained specific permission from the individual concerned.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Chatnow does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site so far as permissible by law.
10. Chatnow does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.